Terms and Policies
The terms and conditions, together with Bus AC Parts' user's agreement, constitute the contract between the purchaser and Bus AC Parts for the supply of products. The contract cannot be varied unless there is prior agreement between Bus AC Parts and the Buyer. Buyers are assumed to agree with full terms and conditions when purchasing from online store. Whilst all care is taken in the item listings, any errors or omissions in the listings are unintentional and may be corrected prior to the item being dispatched.
12 months warranty will apply to all Bus AC Parts products unless the corresponding listing states otherwise.
If items show symptoms of damage upon arrival, buyers MUST contact Bus AC Parts via email within 7 DAYS with a full detailed description of the issue.
Bus AC Parts reserves the right to reject any claims made after 7 DAYS for damaged product.
If the product is assessed to be faulty, buyers will receive a full or partial refund or a replacement product.
If buyers are requested to return damaged/faulty product, a replacement will be forward to them upon receipt of defective unit in store. In such case Bus AC Parts will cover the return freight costs. Returned products will become property of Bus AC Parts and the replacement will be the buyer's property.
Replacement products will carry SAME warranties as the returned product. Bus AC Parts is not liable for items that have been misused, mishandled or incorrectly installed. Buyers should only engage qualified tradespeople for correct installation of product.
Returns and Refunds.
Returns must be agreed to by both parties prior to the actual return. Buyers must also follow our returns policy when returning product/goods Bus AC Parts reserves the rights to provide buyers a replacement, parts, or a full or partial refund.
Charges may apply if the product/goods are damaged by buyers upon receipt of returned goods. Should you need to return goods, you must notify Bus AC Parts within 14 days of receiving your product/goods.
Please note, to qualify for such a return:
- Please wait for our confirmation on how to return goods
- Item must retain original packaging
- The item itself must not be damaged, or used
- Any return carriers consignment label affixed to outer front side of package and clearly labelled to Bus AC Parts 43 Ward Street, Bell Post Hill. 3215 Victoria.
- Once item has been received at Bus AC Parts we will need to deduct initial dispatch and also the return freight costs from your refund.
- Refunds will be processed via PayPal or EFT depending on original method of payment.